Saturday, December 8, 2012

A New Day

Woke up feeling much better this morning.  I slept well last night (thanks to the muscle relaxant...) and have started back at the craft table again.  There may be some handmade gifts yet!!

Crafting, painting, melting, gluing... they are all so therapeutic for me... I can't imagine not being able to do it.  Seriously thinking of getting myself a project table for the guest room/office/craft room.  Problem is, I loving being downstairs with all the natural light and space.  Today, I'm watching Christmas movies as I craft.  It's nice to be around my Christmas tree and decorations.  Every now and then, my craft area spills over into the kitchen or the living area... but that's life with a craftista!

So this post is short, but definitely worth posting!!

Here are some items I have made recently:
Clear Spoonflower Brooch (with burned effect)
Spoonflower Brooches
Teal and Navy Spoonflower Brooch

Hand painted scarf for my Wheela's Birthday :)
Wheela & her man on Thanksgiving, sporting the scarf
Dr. Seuss painting for my friend's baby shower gift
Hand made elephant lanterns made for my friend's baby shower


No comments:

Post a Comment