Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Reasons I Love Losing Weight

This will be an ever evolving list, but here are a few...

1. Not having to pull my bra straps up 400 times a day

2. Crossing my legs for more than 2 minutes without severe cramping

3. Not getting winded walking... Up stairs, walking the dog, cleaning the house, from the back of the parking lot

4. Getting out of bed without pain

5. Getting dressed in the mornings

6. Getting out of the car or up from a chair without having to heave-ho or hold onto anything

7. Playing with my niece & nephew without getting tired quickly

8. Not having a need for the ever growing pile of change I used to spend in the vending machines at work.

9. Going to a concert or hockey game without worrying about whether I will fit in the seats

10.  Traveling without having to worry about asking for a seat belt extender

11.  Catching myself in the mirror and being pleasantly surprised at what I see

12.  Seeing people that I haven't seen in a while and watching them struggle with recognition and try to figure out what's different

13.  Sharing my successes with friends and having them share their successes with me

14.  Meeting small goals and celebrating those victories

15.  Parking at the back of the parking lot at work and enjoying the walk to and from the building

1 comment:

  1. Weight Loss Blog, Diet Journal, Calorie Counter, Food Journal, Diet Recipes, Exercise Log, Support ... Buddy Slim Connect, Inspire and Lose Weight Together! Andree Norman

    ReplyDelete